We are looking for an enthusiast Business Development - Technology Training!
You will be responsible for setting up and executing sales and marketing policies and programs, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase our products awareness.
You will be fully responsible for a specific product or a family of products, where you will have the chance to put your skills to work and shine.
• You thrive on challenge. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
• You are confident, diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
• You are deadly serious about execution and take pride in a proven track record in delivering results
• You are a strong team player that can inspire others; you respect your commitments, hold yourself and others around you accountable
• You are a skilled negotiator focused on the customer; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
• You have 1 - 2 years' experience in sales in the consumer or direct store delivery industries;
• You must have and maintain a provincial valid driver’s license in good standing with no limitations/restrictions and a reliable vehicle or use city transit